Large open pores are an abomination that can ruin your skin. They not only look bad but also are home to various skin problems. Large open pores are often a result of excessive sebum production, causing it to be more prone with people of oily skin.
They can cause issues such as blackheads and acne, further amplifying the problems. Open pores can be caused due to a variety of reasons. Genetics, stress, unhealthy skin, prolonged sun exposure, lack of hygiene are just some of them. Open pores can also be caused by increasing age and the lack of proper skin care routine.
Open pores can make your skin look dull and aged, and thus it becomes important to find a solution for it. But don’t worry, they can easily be treated with simple home remedies. here are four effective home remedies that might come to your aid.
Besan, turmeric and yogurt face pack
Besan not only works as a great exfoliator but also helps remove dark cell and tighten the pores. Turmeric removes any impurities that may have been trapped in them. Yogurt, in the end, helps in moisturizing it.
- Besan: one tablespoon
- Turmeric: one tablespoon
- Olive oil: Few drops
- Yogurt: half a tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients and make a fine paste that can be easily applied.
- Apply it on your face for up to 20-25 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
- Twice a week, you can use this pack for tightening your open pores.
Banana peel has an antioxidant lutein present, along with potassium that helps heal the skin. It makes the skin look healthier and brighter by closing the pores. This rejuvenates the skin, thus giving you a much younger look.R
- Banana peel: one piece
- Rub the inside of the banana peel on your face gently.
- Wash after about 15-20 minutes.
- Use the banana peel for your face every alternate day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural toner for your skin. It helps to cleanse out pores and tightens and shrinks them. Vinegar also reduces any inflammation. It also helps maintain the skin’s pH level, and prevent acne breakouts.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Water: 1 tablespoon
- Cotton balls
- Dilute the vinegar in water.
- With the help of cotton ball, apply the diluted apple cider vinegar all over your face.
- Let it dry naturally and then pat with a towel.
- Apply apple cider vinegar every day.
Eggwhite and Oatmeal mask
Eggwhite helps in shrinking the enlarged pores and tightening them. They also draw out any excess oil from the greasy skin. Oatmeal works as an exfoliate. Lemon juice also bleaches the skin naturally.
- Egg: 1 piece
- Oatmeal: 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoon
- Break the egg and separate the egg white.
- Mix it with oatmeal and lemon juice. Make a smooth paste.
- Slather on your face and leave it on for thirty minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- For best results, use this egg white pack twice a week.