Important data that you must take into consideration if you wish to eliminate eye bags. Nobody can deny that eye bags are a big esthetic problem, in addition to making you look tired and affect any makeup you want to apply.
1. Apply the masks with care
Since the eyes are very sensitive organs, you should prevent any of these masks from entering them.
Despite using natural elements, they can damage your eyesight. In case of having vision problems, increase your precautions.
2. Take the time to apply your masks and take a rest
Ideally, give yourself the time to prepare your mask and apply it without time pressure.
This way you can let them act a few more minutes while you relax. Create the perfect atmosphere with good music and a nap.
3. Remove the masks with care
Since the skin around your eyes is slightly damaged it is important that you pamper it with these masks to eliminate eye bags.
The ideal way to clean it, is by giving a gentle circular massage with enough clean water. If you can not, use cotton to gently remove.
The lack of proper rest, insomnia, poor diet and even the use of makeup can cause eye bags.
However, having eye bags can also be an inherited family trait.
Luckily, there are homemade masks to relax the eyes and remove eye bags immediately.
One of the advantages of these recipes is their easy preparation, because to prepare them in a moment and you will need a minimal investment.
The important thing is that you choose fresh ingredients to achieve better effects .
In case you have a large amount of product left, you can store it in a well-covered glass jar in the refrigerator.
This way you will also enhance the relaxing effect on the eyes thanks to the cold
1. Almond oil and avocado oil mask
Are you looking to eliminate eye bags without the problem of creating pastes that may require refrigeration or some extra care?
In that case, try this combination of oils.
They are two highly nutritious and economical options. Its application is the simplest and you can let them act all night.
- 3 drops of avocado oil
- 3 drops of almond oil
- Mix the two ingredients and apply by tapping the area around the eyes.
- Take good care that they do not fall into the eyes, giving a massage to facilitate their absorption.
- Let stand until the oil has been absorbed.
- Rinse with warm water and apply your eye cream.
2. Potato with cucumber to eliminate eye bags
This mask is an excellent blood regulator that helps relax the eyes by reducing the swelling of the eyelids. After a week applying this mask the bags will have disappeared almost completely.
We recommend using this mask daily for a week and then once a week.
- ¼ of medium potatoes
- ¼ of cucumber
- ½ capsule of vitamin E
- First peel and clean both vegetables well.
- Cook them with plenty of water for about 10 minutes, over low heat. When you notice that they soften, remove and let them rest.
- When they reach an ambient temperature, crush by adding vitamin E and mix to form a paste.
- Apply in the entire area around the eyes, taking care not to get any in the eye.
- Wait 15 minutes and remove using cold water.
3. Apple and olive oil mask
The apple is rich in antioxidants therefore it is a prime cellular renewal product. These characteristics are combined with the moisture and nutrition provided by the oil. You can relax your eyes with this plasma twice a week.
It is important that the olive oil be completely pure. Some brands combine olive oil with others that can alter their properties.
- ½ medium size apple
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cook the apple with a little water. Use the water necessary to soften the fruit and make it easy to grind.
- Grind the apple until a puree is obtained.
- Add the oil and combine very well to create the mask.
- Apply over the eye area, taking care not to let the mixture fall into the eyes, as the oil can cause damage.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and, and finally, apply a moisturizer.