In addition to having detoxifying properties, the ingredients of these juices help us to satisfy our appetite. In turn increase the secretion of gastric juices to improve digestion and prevent gases.
The stomach is one of the most sensitive parts of our body, because it is usually inflamed easily as a result of the consumption of irritating foods, premenstrual syndrome, constipation or gas, among others.
For most this problem is quite annoying because, in addition to generating discomfort, it also makes us look bloated and as if we had some excess weight.The good news is that we do not have to wait for the belly to deflate on its own, as there are some “helps” that can help to avoid annoying gas and reduce inflammation.
In this opportunity we are going to share 5 excellent juices that combine the properties of some fruits and vegetables to flatten your belly and prevent many of the digestive problems that lead to inflammation.
Aloe Vera juice
Aloe Vera is a plant with many medicinal qualities, including its digestive power. Having a mild laxative effect improves bowel movement, facilitates the elimination of gas and helps cleanse the colon for a lighter stomach.
- ½ cup of Aloe Vera gel
- One lemon’s juice
- 1 tablespoon of liquid chlorophyll (15 ml)
- ½ glass of water (100 ml)
- Beat all the ingredients in the blender until there is a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink the juice on an empty stomach and wait at least half an hour for breakfast.
Papaya, oats and flax seed juice
The combination of these three ingredients makes a juice rich in fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and enzymes that contribute to improve digestion, prevent constipation and inflammation. Added to these benefits, it is a satiating and nutrient-rich drink that can be consumed as a weight-loss support.
- 1 cup chopped papaya (140 g)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (10 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of raw oatmeal (20 g)
- Pinch of honey (not sugar)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, cook for a couple of minutes and serve it without straining.
- It is recommended to take it on an empty stomach for a week and then not take it the whole next week.
Pineapple, grapefruit and green tea juice
The accumulation of waste in the intestine and difficult digestion create a chaotic stomach that can manifest with inflammation, gas and general malaise. This natural juice combines the properties of pineapple with two excellent citrus and green tea to make a potent detoxifier of the colon.
- ¾ cup of chopped pineapple (116 g)
- One lemon’s juice
- A fresh and freshly squeezed grapefruit
- Honey of bee (optional)
- One cup of green tea (250 ml)
- Chop the pineapple into pieces, extract the juice of the grapefruit and prepare the green tea.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, except the lemon, and beat for a few seconds until everything is well integrated.
- Serve it, add the lemon juice and drink it on an empty stomach for 21 days.
Carrot, garlic and alfalfa juice
The toxins that accumulate in the digestive tract can cause abdominal swelling, gas, indigestion, among other problems. This juice is designed to eliminate all those wastes and in the process restructure the intestinal flora.
- 1 glass of carrot juice (200 ml)
- 1 clove of raw garlic
- 1 sprig of celery
- 1 handful of alfalfa
- Extract the carrot and celery juice, and then introduce it in a blender with the clove of garlic and alfalfa.
- Blend all the ingredients one or two minutes and drink it without straining, chewing the pieces if necessary.
- Take it on an empty stomach and wait at least two hours before eating another food.
Plum and apple juice
Fiber is an essential nutrient for good digestive health and good intestinal functioning. This combination of plum and apple make a juice rich in fiber to combat constipation, eliminate gas and achieve a flatter belly.
- 5 fresh plums
- ½ apple with peel
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
- Mix the ingredients in a blender until you get the desired texture and consume it immediately to take advantage of all its properties.
- Take it on an empty stomach and wait at least 40 minutes before eating other foods.
Keep in mind!
If your abdomen is regularly inflamed, the best way to improve your diet is to avoid the consumption of:
- Red meats
- Dairy products
- Refined flour
If the stomach inflammation continues to be frequent despite taking these juices and improving the diet, it is best to consult the doctor to know if it is due to any food intolerance or a chronic health problem.